Monsigny
short term rental 38sqm flat in Paris 2 Sentier

APARTMENT DESCRIPTION MONSIGNY

Commentaries
  Great Apartment, so central to everything. Quiet location. Very professional and caring staff. Would def use this company again. "Parigi è magica, i ristoranti, i boulevards, i monumenti, il cibo...tutto è fantastico! : Paris est magique, restaurants, boulevards, monuments, nourriture ... tout est super! / Paris is magical, restaurants, boulevards, monuments, food ... everything is great!"
Description
  Please notice that the flat is "ready to live in". The place is fully furnished included TV set, CD player, alarm clock. The kitchen is fully equiped. Kitchenware are provided. There is one large bed 140 x 220cm, a sofa bed 140 x 200cm and a folding bed for the 5th guest. There are also a brand new bathroom and toilets inside the apartment, a kitchen opened to the living room and a separated bedroom. The flat was renovated in July 2012. A baby cot can be added on request (10 Euros per day). The additional fees for this apartment are: - A service pack of 45 € (including one set of linen, one cleaning on arrival and some cleaning supplies). - An insurance of 11 € (see terms and conditions). - An occupancy tax of 0.83 € per night and per adult from 18 years old, requires by the Mayor of Paris. The rate does not include bank transfer fees (usually there is no fee inside Euro countries for regular bank transfer) nor Paypal fees.
Touristic Infos
  The place is located right in the center of Paris in the second district. It’s very well located because of the touristic places nearby : - 5 minutes by walking to the Louvois Square. - 10 minutes by walking to the Place of Opera and the shopping place of “Galeries Lafayettes” and “Printemps”. - 10 minutes to the Tuileries Garden, the Palais Royal, the Louvre Museum, the Seine River and Notre Dame. - 2 minutes to the nearest metro station “Quatre Septembre”. The area is safe and quiet.

Contact Us

Last Name Phone Number
First Name  

From To
E-mail adress Maximum Sleeps

Je préfére communiquer en français
I prefer to receive your messages in english

Commentaries  

If this apartment is not available, i wish to know if there are others free apartments
I have read and accept the Legal Mentions.
CAPTCHA Image
Code de securit2 : [ Autre image ]

Global characteristics
Station : Quatre septembre
District : 2
Appartment Type :
1 bedroom
Surface : 38 m²
Capacity :
5 people
Price :
À partir de / from 80 €