For several days or more, benefit from a warm and bright large flat, located in a quiet bourgeois Parisian building (overlooking the courtyard and the street). The flat covers a space of 120sqm including a bright main room (living room and dining space), three separate bedrooms of which one with a privative bathroom, two bathrooms, two separate toilets, a fully equipped kitchen and a dressing room. Please note that the flat is “ready to live”. It was renovated in 2010, the furniture and the equipment are brand new. Towels, linen and kitchenware are provided in the flat. There are three large double beds of 140 x 200 cm (6 persons) and a sofa-bed of 140 x 200 cm (2 persons). This apartment is ideal for a familial flat rental in Paris.
This large flat is located at 10 minutes walking to the Eiffel Tower and 15 minutes to the Champs-Elysées.
There are several stores, bars and restaurants just downstairs the building and streets around. Walking durations from the flat :
- 3 minutes to the “Rodin” museum and the “Plans-Reliefs” museum
- 5 minutes to “Hôtel des Invalides” (museum of French army)
- 10 minutes to the Eiffel Tower and the “Champs de Mars” Park (large garden entirely open to public)
- 10 minutes to the “Port des Champs-Elysées” and go along the Seine river by flies boats
- 10 minutes to place of Concorde : the largest place of Paris and its Obelisk : Egyptian obelisk of Louxor (given by Egypt)
- 12 minutes to the “Quai Branly” museum (museum of arts and civilizations of Africa, Asia, Oceania and America)
- 12 minutes to the Seine river
- 12 minutes to “l’Ile des Cygnes” with the Statue of Liberty (given by the United States)
- 15 minutes to “Palais de Chaillot” (square of Freedom and Human rights) and the place of Trocadéro.
- 15 minutes to the “Champs-Elysées” via one of the famous bridges : the bridge of Alma, the bridge of Invalides or the bridge of Alexandre III
- 15 minutes to the “Tuileries Garden” : the oldest French garden and old royal and imperial residence.
If you like walking, in a few additional minutes you can go…
- to the Louvre Museum : the largest museum of Paris
- to “Ile de la Cité” with Notre Dame cathedral of Paris and “Ile St Louis”.
And many other places to discover… The access to the main tourist attractions is very quick and very simple. By Metro, you will arrive in a few minutes to arrive at the place of Opera Garnier, the area of Montmartre (with the Sacré Coeur), the place of Bastille, the “Place des Vosges” (with its art galleries), … and other famous places and tourist monuments. The nearest Metro stations are “Saint François-Xavier” (1 minute), “Varenne” (3 minutes) and “Ecole Militaire” (5 minutes). The area is bourgeois, very quiet and safe.
Click Here to see all our short term rental propositions.